- Rallying gets launched at Weston Park for inaugural festival
- Limited advanced only spectator tickets available for Weston Park stages on Sunday 25th October
- Telford’s QEII Arena to host live scrutineering and event service, free to spectators
- 80 cars set to tackle the historic stages including the famous water splash
- The 30 year anniversary of Louise Aitken-Walker becoming Ladies World Champion will be celebrated
The Historic Rally Festival was launched to the media (yesterday) at Weston Park in Shropshire with rally cars from all years demonstrating sections of the historic RAC rally course.
The event, which will be the first of its type in the UK with a MotorsportUK permit, is a multi-venue demonstration event with Telford’s QEII Arena playing a key part in the weekends action across Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th October.
- Louise Aitken-Walker to drive a Peugeot 205 at inaugural festival
- 30 year anniversary on becoming Ladies World Champion to be celebrated
- Louise returns to Weston Park, a stage from her first Lombard Rally
- Renown navigator Pauline Gullick set to co-drive
Louise Aitken-Walker, the first British female driver to win a world title has confirmed her participation in a
Peugeot 205 at the Historic Rally Festival being held at Weston Park on the 25th October.